An extensive separate page provides additional online material:
- source code for dataset and visualization algorithm implementations
- visualization scenarios constructed with ParaView
- several types of datasets
- project suggestions (less important for this course)
This material is useful for this course in the following contexts:
- source code: Study/reuse it to build blocks for your own assignment. This is especially useful for students having a limited graphics and/or C++ programming experience
- scenarios: Browse through them and play with the resulting visualizations. Useful to reproduce examples shown in the lectures and get a direct feeling of how the various parameters of a given visualization algorithm work.