The research and educational activities of the distributed systems group at the University of Groningen cover all aspects of distributed and network-centric information systems with particular emphasis on
- Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing
- Pervasive Computing and Smart Environments
- Network Centric Real-time Analytics
- Energy Distribution Infrastructures
- Adaptive Communication Middleware
- (February 2021) Bochra Boughzala joins the group.
- (February 2021) Visiting researcher Xun Li returns home.
- (February 2021) Andrés Tello joins the group.
- (December 2020) Defense of the thesis of our group member Azkario Rizky Pratama.
- (October 2020) Saad Saleh joins the group.
- (September 2020) Mostafa Hadadian joins the group.
- (July 2020) The group is looking for researchers in the field of network-centric data-analytics.
- (July 2020) The group hosts the Distributed Systems Online Bachelor Symposium 2020.
- (July 2020) Majid Lotfian Delouee joins the group.
- (January 2020) Xun Li joins the group as a visiting researcher.
- (March 2020) Defense of the thesis of our group member Ang Sha.
- (February 2020) Boris Koldehofe joins the group.