I am Full Professor (chair of Software Engineering) and Head of the SEARCH (Software Engineering and Architecture) Group of the Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Groningen (RuG).
Joining the group
- I have an open PhD position for a new H2020 project. To apply, send me an email.
- Are you interested in spending time in my group as part of your PhD or postdoc? Please check out these opportunities for funding.
- Co-chair: PhD symposium at the European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA 2018), 24-28th 2018, September, Madrid, Spain.
- Program Committee of the 17th International Conference on Software Reuse, (ICSR 2018), Madrid, Spain, May 21-23rd, 2018.
- Co-chair: 15th International Doctoral Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering, at the Empirical Software Engineering Week, November 6-10, 2017, Toronto, Canada.
- Program Committee of the ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM 2017), Toronto, Canada, November 9-10, 2017.
For an archive of old news, please check the activities page.
Prof.dr.ir. Paris Avgeriou
Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Groningen
Visit: Nijenborgh 9, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands – room 574 Bernoulliborg
Post: PO Box 407, 9700 AK Groningen, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 50 3637057, Fax: +31 50 3633800