I am Full Professor (chair of Software Engineering) and Head of the SEARCH (Software Engineering and Architecture) Group of the Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Groningen (RuG).
Joining the group
- Are you interested in spending time in my group as part of your PhD or postdoc? Please check out these opportunities for funding.
- Co-chair: PhD symposium at the European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA 2018), 24-28th 2018, September, Madrid, Spain.
- Program Committee of the 12th European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA 2018), September 24-28, 2018, Madrid, Spain.
- Co-chair: Special Session on Software Engineering and Technical Debt (SEaTeD), at the 44th EUROMICRO-SEAA (2018), 29-31 August 2018, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Program Committee of the Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE 2018), 27-29 June 2018, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Co-chair: K. Drira, F. Oquendo, P. Avgeriou, C. Cuesta, Sixth International Workshop on Software Engineering for Systems-of-Systems (SESoS 2018), in conjunction with the 40th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2017), Gothenburg, Sweden, 29th May 2018.
- Program Committee of the International Conference on Technical Debt (TechDebt 2018), collocated with ICSE 2018, 27-28 May 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Program Committee of the 17th International Conference on Software Reuse, (ICSR 2018), Madrid, Spain, May 21-23rd, 2018.
- Program Committee of the International Conference on Software Architecture (ICSA 2018), April 30 – May 4, Seattle, USA.
- Program Committee of the New and Emerging Ideas track of the International Conference on Software Architecture (ICSA NEMI), April 30 – May 4, Seattle, USA
- Co-chair: International Software Architecture PhD School (iSAPS), 23-26 April 2017, Lorentz Center, the Netherlands.
- Program Committee of the 2nd Conference Track on Software-intensive Systems-of-Systems (SiSoS 2018), at the 33rd ACM Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC), April 9-13 2018, Pau, France.
For an archive of old news, please check the activities page.
Prof.dr.ir. Paris Avgeriou
Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Groningen
Visit: Nijenborgh 9, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands – room 574 Bernoulliborg
Post: PO Box 407, 9700 AK Groningen, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 50 3637057, Fax: +31 50 3633800