Bochra Boughzala, MSc
- room number: NA
- phone number: NA
- e-mail: b.boughzala [at] rug.nl
- personal website: LinkedIn
- P4 Programmable Switches
- P4 Language
- Data Plane programming
- High Performance switches and routers
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network protocols
- Traffic management
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Zero-queue ethernet congestion control protocol based on available bandwidth estimation ( ), In Journal of network and computer applications, Elsevier, volume 105, 2018.
- One for All, All for One: A Heterogeneous Data Plane for Flexible P4 Processing ( ), In arXiv e-prints, 2018.
- Pfpsim: A programmable forwarding plane simulator ( ), In 2016 ACM/IEEE Symposium on Architectures for Networking and Communications Systems (ANCS), 2016.
- Proactive ethernet congestion control based on link utilization estimation ( ), In 2016 international conference on computing, networking and communications (icnc), 2016.
- Memory-efficient string matching for intrusion detection systems using a high-precision pattern grouping algorithm ( ), In Proceedings of the 2016 symposium on architectures for networking and communications systems, 2016.
(For more publications go to Bochra's publication page)