Dr. Doina Bucur
- e-mail: doina.bucur [at] gmail.com
- personal website: Doina Bucur
- Embedded system software analysis and verification
- Software-based methods for behavioural fault detection and recovery
- Methods for the development of correct and intelligible context-aware embedded software
- Correct-by-design code synthesis for sensor platforms
- Network protocol design and analysis
- Optimizing groups of colluding strong attackers in mobile urban communication networks with evolutionary algorithms ( ), In Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, volume 40, 2016.
- Benchmark Datasets for Fault Detection and Classification in Sensor Data ( ), In International Conference on Sensor Networks, 2016.
- Influence Maximization in Social Networks with Genetic Algorithms ( ), In European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary and Bio-inspired Computation (Evo* EvoApplications), track EvoComplex: Evolutionary Algorithms and Complex Systems, 2016.
- Characterizing topological bottlenecks for data delivery in CTP using simulation-based stress testing with natural selection ( ), In Ad Hoc Networks, Elsevier, volume 30, 2015.
- Black Holes and Revelations: Using Evolutionary Algorithms to Uncover Vulnerabilities in Disruption-Tolerant Networks ( ), In European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary and Bio-inspired Computation, track EvoComNet: Application of Nature-inspired Techniques for Communication Networks and other Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2015.
(For more publications go to Doina's publication page)