Dr. Andrea Pagani
- e-mail: andrea.pago [at] gmail.com
- personal website: Andrea Pagani
- Distributed approach to energy generation and distribution
- Complex Network Analysis
- Graph Theory
- Smart Grid Technology and Renewable Energy
- From the Grid to the Smart Grid, Topologically ( ), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, 2014.
- Robustness of reconfigurable complex systems by a multi-agent simulation: Application on power distribution systems ( ), In 2018 Annual IEEE International Systems Conference (SysCon), 2018.
- Sizing and Siting of Large-Scale Batteries in Transmission Grids to Optimize the Use of Renewables ( ), In IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, volume 7, 2017.
- Automated Generation Algorithm for Synthetic Medium Voltage Radial Distribution Systems ( ), In IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, volume 7, 2017.
- From the grid to the smart grid, topologically ( ), In Physica A, Elsevier, volume 449, 2016.
- A complex network approach for identifying vulnerabilities of the medium and low voltage grid ( ), In International Journal of Critical Infrastructures, Inderscience, volume 11, 2015.
(For more publications go to Andrea's publication page)