Current and Previous Bachelor Projects
To give examples of possible projects, this page lists a selection of current and completed Bachelor projects. For topics and possibilities for new projects see the page about available projects.
Completed Bachelor Projects
- Recent BSc student projects supervised by Jiří Kosinka.
- 3D Views of Traditional 2D Hatching Illustrations using Layering (Tijmen Klein) Second Best Bachelor Project Award 2010
- Low-Cost Eye-Tracking-like Control of a PC: Hardware Realization and Interpreting Data (Jan Kazemier)
- Low-Cost Eye-Tracking-like Control of a PC: Communication and Filtering (Yuri Meiburg)
- Interactive Non-Photorealistic Modeling (Niels van der Kaap)
- An Evaluation of Deferred Shading under Changing Conditions (Bart Postma) Best Bachelor Project Award 2009
- Creating and Interacting with Graftals (Pieter Noordhuis)
- 2D Whiteboard Interaction on Any Surface using the Wiimote (Emily Niel and Dirk Zittersteyn)
- A Game using 3D Head Tracking with the Wiimote (Jasper Smit)
- Two-Handed Interaction in Open Space using the Wiimote (Luc Vlaming)