Current and Previous Term Projects (Onderzoeksstage)
To give examples of possible projects, this page lists a selection of current and completed term projects. For topics and possibilities for new projects see the page about available projects.
Completed Term Projects
- Recent research internship student projects supervised by Jiří Kosinka.
- Navigation of VR Spaces on a Touch-Enabled Large Wall Display (Jan-Paul Eikelenboom, in collaboration with the Centre for High Performance Computing and Visualisation, description: PDF)
- Presentation of the Exploration of 3D Visualization Spaces to Audiences using Touch Interaction on a Very Large Wall Display (Evert Kramer)
- Direct-Touch Interaction for 3D Flow Visualization (Tijmen Klein)
- Enhancing Protein Visualization Using NPR Techniques (Matthew van der Zwan)
- Multi-touch Interaction for Presentations using Inexpensive Consumer Hardware (Luc Vlaming)
- Generating Sumi-e Paintings from Photographs (Pjotr Svetachov)
- Video Mosaics by Animating Tile Transitions (Bob E. Dröge)
- Rule-Based Generation of City-to-City Infrastructures in 3D Worlds (Joël van Neerbos)
- Optical Tracking at the HPC/V (Thomas ten Cate)