- Software Quality Assurance and Testing (Bachelor, 3rd year)
- Computer Graphics (Bachelor, 3rd year)
- Scientific Visualization (Master, 1st year)
* Introduction to Computational Science (Master, 1st year)
* Visual Analytics for Big Data (Master, 1st or 2nd year)
- Advanced Computer Graphics (Master, 1st or 2nd year)
- Practical Data Visualization (postgraduate/PhD level)
Master's Thesis topics in Scientific Visualization and Computer Graphics
If you are interested in a Master's thesis in one of the research areas of our group, look at the page about available projects and/or contact one of the faculty members of the group for specific topics. Also see the Thesis Writing Guidelines of the group.
Term Projects (Onderzoeksstage) within the Master Computational Science & Visualization
There are some general goals and project descriptions for term projects. For specific projects see the page about available projects. Also see the Thesis Writing Guidelines of the group.
The group offers Bachelor projects on a yearly basis through the regular topic announcements. If you would like to work on a special topic related to one of our research areas, look at the page about available projects and contact one of the faculty members of the group. Also see the Thesis Writing Guidelines of the group.
Current and Previous Projects
If you want to get an impression of what types of projects students have previously worked on in our group or which projects are currently underway, e.g. when you are looking for a topic for a Bachelor, term, or Master's project, please follow one of the links below: