- Adaptive structural analysis for FDI design in evolving systems ( ), volume 1, 2007.
Although structural analysis for Fault Detection and Isolation (FDI) is a well formalized method, a significant effort has still to be made concerning implementation issues and algorithmic aspects to make the method better applicable for real life industrial problems. System's evolution is one of these points to be considered. The main contribution of this chapter is an adaptive/evolutive algorithm that avoids unnecessary duplication of work by efficiently making use of already generated results. The benefit of such an adaptive algorithm is twofold. First, it enables determining structural properties and performing structural analysis efficiently when system structure changes. Second, such an algorithm is an important tool for safe system design. The chapter recalls the main steps of structural analysis for FDI, analyzes the different kinds of structure modifications that can occur, treats the constraint removal case, proposes a solution to the constraint addition case, and finally, summarizes the whole analysis. © 2007 Copyright © 2007 Elsevier Ltd All rights reserved.
- Handbook of Spatial Logics ( ), Springer, 2007.
- Requirements and Evaluation of Protocols and Tools for Transaction Management in Service Centric Systems ( ), In Computer Software and Applications Conference, 2007. COMPSAC 2007. 31st Annual International, volume 2, 2007.
- The Mathematical Morpho-Logical view on Reasoning about Space ( ), In International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2007.
- DMC Workshop Final Report ( ), In Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises, 2007. WETICE 2007. 16th IEEE International Workshops on, 2007.