- Automated Service Composition Using AI Planning and Beyond ( ), Chapter in (M. Aiello, A. Bouguettaya, D. A. Tamburri, W. J. van den Heuvel, eds.), Springer International Publishing, 2021.
- Adaptive On-the-fly Changes in Distributed Processing Pipelines ( ), In Frontiers in Big Data, Frontiers, 2021.
- A multi-robot allocation model for multi-object based on Global Optimal Evaluation of Revenue ( ), In International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, volume 18, 2021.
The problem of global optimal evaluation for multi-robot allocation has gained attention constantly, especially in a multi-objective environment, but most algorithms based on swarm intelligence are difficult to give a convergent result. For solving the problem, we established a Global Optimal Evaluation of Revenue method of multi-robot for multi-tasks based on the real textile combing production workshop, consumption, and different task characteristics of mobile robots. The Global Optimal Evaluation of Revenue method could traversal calculates the profit of each robot corresponding to different tasks with global traversal over a finite set, then an optimization result can be converged to the global optimal value avoiding the problem that individual optimization easy to fall into local optimal results. In the numerical simulation, for fixed set of multi-object and multi-task, we used different numbers of robots allocation operation. We then compared with other methods: Hungarian, the auction method, and the method based on game theory. The results showed that Global Optimal Evaluation of Revenue reduced the number of robots used by at least 17%, and the delay time could be reduced by at least 16.23%.
- The Internet of Everything: Smart things and their impact on business models ( ), In Journal of Business Research, 2020.
- The Community Structure of Constraint Satisfaction Problems and Its Correlation with Search Time ( ), In 2020 IEEE 32nd International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI), 2020.
- ECiDA: Evolutionary Changes in Data Analysis ( ), In ICT.Open, Hilversum, The Netherlands, 2019.
- Office Multi-Occupancy Detection using BLE Beacons and Power Meters ( ), In 2019 IEEE 10th Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics, and Mobile Communication Conference, 2019.
- Multi-User Low Intrusive Occupancy Detection ( ), In Sensors, MDPI, volume 18, 2018.
- Adaptive Provisioning of Heterogeneous Cloud Resources for Big Data Processing ( ), In Big Data and Cognitive Computing, volume 2, 2018.
- Low-power Appliance Recognition using Recurrent Neural Networks ( ), In Applications of Intelligent Systems, 2018.
- Planning meets activity recognition: Service coordination for intelligent buildings ( ), In Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Elsevier, volume 38, 2017.
- Indoor self-localization via bluetooth low energy beacons ( ), In IDRBT JOURNAL OF IJBT, volume 1, 2017.
- Comparison of Energy Consumption in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Communication in a Smart Building ( ), In IEEE Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference, 2017.
- Power-Based Device Recognition for Occupancy Detection ( ), In Service-Oriented Computing - ICSOC 2017 Workshops, volume in press, 2017.
- Runtime Modifications of Spark Data Processing Pipelines ( ), In 2017 International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing, ICCAC, 2017.
- Cloud Ready Applications Composed via HTN Planning ( ), In IEEE International Conference on Service Oriented Computing and Applications, 2017.
- Domain-Independent Planning for Services in Uncertain and Dynamic Environments ( ), In Artificial Intelligence, Elsevier, volume 236, 2016.
- Power Management of Personal Computers based on User Behaviour ( ), In International Conference on Smart Cities and Green ICT Systems, 2016.
- Automated Runtime Repair of Business Processes ( ), In Inf. Syst., volume 39, 2014.
- Dynamic Constraint Satisfaction with Space Reduction in Smart Environments ( ), In International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, volume 23, 2014.
- GreenMind - An Architecture and Realization for Energy Smart Buildings ( ), In International Conference on ICT for Sustainability, 2014.
- Utility-Based HTN Planning ( ), In European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2014.
- Towards a Robustness Evaluation Framework for BPEL Engines ( ), In International Conference on Service Oriented Computing & Applications, 2014.
- Itemset-based Mining of Constraints for Enacting Smart Environments ( ), In Symposium on Activity and Context Modeling and Recognition, 2014.
- Coordinating the Web of Services for a Smart Home ( ), In ACM Transactions on the Web, volume 7, 2013.
- An Interplatform Service-Oriented Middleware for the Smart Home ( ), In International Journal of Smart Home, volume 7, 2013.
- Architecture pattern for context-aware smart environments ( ), Chapter in Creating Personal, Social and Urban Awareness through Pervasive Computing (D. Riboni, B. Guo, P. Hu, eds.), IGI Global, 2013.
- Towards Context Consistency in a Rule-Based Activity Recognition Architecture ( ), In International Symposium on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Autonomic Systems, 2013.
- Dynamic Constraint Reasoning in Smart Environments ( ), In IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, 2013.
- Service-Oriented Architecture for Smart Environments ( ), In IEEE International Conference on Service Oriented Computing and Applications, 2013.
- An Automated Analysis Of Process Interference Verified With LTL Checking ( ), Technical report 2013-08-07, University of Groningen, 2013.
- Policy-Based Scheduling of Cloud Services ( ), In Scalable Computing: Practice and Experience, volume 13, 2012.
- Optimizing Energy Costs for Offices Connected to the Smart Grid ( ), In IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, volume 3, 2012.
- Reduced Context Consistency Diagrams for Resolving Inconsistent Data ( ), In ICST Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments, volume 12, 2012.
- Service Ecologies for Home/Building Automation ( ), In 10th Int. IFAC Symposium on Robot Control, 2012.
- Automatic Detection of Business Process Interference ( ), In International Workshop on Knowledge-intensive Business Processes, 2012.
- Cost-efficient Context-aware Rule Maintenance ( ), In Workshop on Context Modeling and Reasoning, 2012.
- Modeling Dynamic Reconfigurations in Reo using High-Level Replacement Systems ( ), In Science of Computer Programming, volume 76, 2011.
- Continual Planning with Sensing for Web Service Composition ( ), In AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2011.
- Heterogeneous Device Discovery Framework For the Smart Homes ( ), In IEEE GCC Conference & Exhibition, 2011.
- Testing for Highly Distributed Service-oriented Systems using Virtual Environments ( ), In Postproceedings of 17th Dutch Testing Day, 2011.
- Smart Homes to Improve the Quality of Life for All ( ), In 33rd Annual International IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference, 2011.
- Business Process Customization using Process Merging Techniques ( ), In International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications, 2011.
- Interpretation of Inconsistencies via Context Consistency Diagrams ( ), In Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, 2011.
- Optimizing Offices for the Smart Grid ( ), Technical report JBI 2011-12-01, University of Groningen, 2011.
- Channel-based Coordination via Constraint Satisfaction ( ), In Science of Computer Programming, 2010.
- Interoperation, Composition and Simulation of Services at Home ( ), In International Conference on Service Oriented Computing, 2010.
- A tool for integrating pervasive services and simulating their composition ( ), In International Conference on Service Oriented Computing, Demo Session, 2010.
- Resolving Business Process Interference via Dynamic Reconfiguration ( ), In International Conference on Service Oriented Computing, 2010.
- Mining Twitter in the Cloud: A Case Study ( ), In IEEE 3rd International Conference on Cloud Computing, 2010.
- Concept mapping for faster QoS-Aware Web Service Composition ( ), In IEEE Conference on Service Oriented Computing and Applications, 2010.
- Planning in a Smart Home: Visualization and Simulation ( ), In International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, 2009.
- Extended Goals for Composing Services ( ), In International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, 2009.
- Services inside the Smart Home: A Simulation and Visualization tool ( ), In International Conference on Service Oriented Computing, 2009.
- Optimal QoS-Aware Web Service Composition ( ), In Joint 11th IEEE Conference on E-Commerce Technology (CEC'08) and the 6th IEEE Conference on Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce and E-Services IEEE Computer, 2009.