- The Web Was Done by Amateurs: A Reflection on One of the Largest Collective Systems Ever Engineered ( ), Springer, 2018.
- two bestsellers ( ), Saccargia Holding BV Publisher, 2017.
- Adaptive structural analysis for FDI design in evolving systems ( ), volume 1, 2007.
Although structural analysis for Fault Detection and Isolation (FDI) is a well formalized method, a significant effort has still to be made concerning implementation issues and algorithmic aspects to make the method better applicable for real life industrial problems. System's evolution is one of these points to be considered. The main contribution of this chapter is an adaptive/evolutive algorithm that avoids unnecessary duplication of work by efficiently making use of already generated results. The benefit of such an adaptive algorithm is twofold. First, it enables determining structural properties and performing structural analysis efficiently when system structure changes. Second, such an algorithm is an important tool for safe system design. The chapter recalls the main steps of structural analysis for FDI, analyzes the different kinds of structure modifications that can occur, treats the constraint removal case, proposes a solution to the constraint addition case, and finally, summarizes the whole analysis. © 2007 Copyright © 2007 Elsevier Ltd All rights reserved.
- Handbook of Spatial Logics ( ), Springer, 2007.
- 5th IFIP WG 2.14 European Conference Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing, (M. Aiello, E. B. Johnsen, S. Dustdar, I. Georgievski, eds.), Springer, volume 9846, 2016.